Monday 21 June 2010

Tuborg, Cakebombs and Skipping Ropes

Dear God Thomas is a moron! ''I can't skip with shoes on, it's a whole new realm of skill'', ''We can't go to the swimming pool because you'll embarrass me''. SHAME. Sigh. Nah it's fine. Damn there are some monster ants here...

We are on the edge of the Ringkobing Fjord in Denmark. We are finally underway back on the road of normality after a dodgy week of rain and flat tires. I feel more like a master of them now thanks to the first English couple we have met all trip coming to our rescue. God bless them seriously. Sandy and his wife could never understand how close we were to giving up! lol. Nevermind, we are troopers now. Roll on 10th July when we meet Stu in Oslo. Good times and beer. I'll have to convince him that we should drive to Kopperberg in Sweden...17 hours drive though but definately worth it in my opinion :P

So Thomas is outside skipping (yes he brought a rope), I'm here with a mug of Jagerbomb and Coldplay Viva la Vida...bliss. If it wasn't for the insane knee pain it's be perfect...but then I hear ''I can't do it, the wind is going the wrong way'' or some other retarded fart of speech from Tom. Sigh.

Catch you later brethren...I got a bomb to defuse...

No comments:

Post a Comment