Friday 25 June 2010

Nibe

It's Tom here. Quick 'n simple update: We've got 2-3 days left in Denmark until we get the ferry from Fredrickshavn to Goteburg, Sweden. After a good day of cycling, our first swim, and a super hot day last night we watched Denmark vs. Japan and it was a pretty good match! In fact it was awesome compared to USA vs. Algeria that I had watched a day or so earlier. Luckily it was just me and Kat watching it, so no Danes could see me hoping the Japanese would win :P. Just found out England are playing Germany on Sunday so will have to make sure we get to see it.

Re-reading this post have just realised I have said nothing interesting. Lulz! Oh well, Kat's cooking dinner - pasta w/ onion & salami so I must get back to the tents. C ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment